Re: DM: Data Mining Position

From: Lubomir Patev
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:12:54 -0400 (EDT)

Dear sir,

I am deeply interrested in your offer of work opportunity. Data mining is a very interresting field for me and is related very much to my scientific work. Please, send me any details about your requirements. As I am natively from Bulgaria and have bulgarian citizenship - I'd like to ask whether your offer is relevant for me at all. Anyhow I'll be very glad to hear from you. I'm attaching my CV to this message as a plain text and as a RTF file.

(deleted -- please contact applicant directly. -- list owner)
Best regards,
Ing. Lubomir Patev - project manager
AIS software spol. s r. o .
Gorkeho 11, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic