Re: DM: Medical Data Mining

From: Tjen-Sien Lim
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 07:50:00 -0400 (EDT)
<rbp@magnum.ime.uerj.br>
   >I'm a graduate student from Brazil working in a project in
Medical Data
   Mining. I'd like to get some more references about medical
applications
   of data mining, especially using genetic algorithms for
classification
   task.
      Thanks

For medical papers, you can visit PubMed (Free MEDLINE Search) at

   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/

Links to other relevant bibliography are available at

   http://www.recursive-partitioning.com/bib.html

--
Tjen-Sien Lim                (608) 262-8181 (Voice)
Dept. of Statistics          (209) 882-7914 (Fax)