DM: Mining transaction/survey data for improving profitability of ATMs

From: Peter van der Putten
Date: Thu Dec 9 14:21:55 1999)

Currently we are doing a project for a bank to increase profitability of ATMs. We mine transaction and survey data for this purpose.

I would be interested to get in touch with dataminers who did related projects.

Best regards,
Peter
Peter van der Putten (mailto:pvdputten@smr.nl)
Consultant Sentient Machine Research
(tel) +31 20 6186927 (fax) +31 20 6124504
WWW: http://www.smr.nl