DM: CIMCA '99 proceedings

From: Marcella Janmaat
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:22:41 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir/Madam,

IOS Press is please to announce new publications in Computational Intelligence.

Please find enclosed more information on the three new publications: CIMCA'99, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modelling, Control and Automation.

Dr. Mohammadian, editors for these three publications, advised us to inform you about the new books. If you consider one of more publications to be an important addition to your professional needs, you can order them by filling in the order form on the back of the brochure or just reply to this e-mail with credit card and address details.

If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Marcella Janmaat
Promotion Manager
Van Diemenstraat 94