Re: DM: bibliography

From: Dr. Jen Q. Louie
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 22:37:54 -0400 (EDT)

On the Nautilus Systems web site besides case studies and the archives of the data mining list, is a section of books which we found useful. We have also provided a short review of these books, too. Take a look at:

http://www.nautilus-systems.com/books.html
Dr. Jen Que Louie
Nautilus Systems, Inc.
3867 Alder Woods Court