Re: DM: Data Mining on Telco aspects

From: Dr. Jen Q. Louie
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:37:08 -0400 (EDT)
At 09:50 AM 6/22/99 +0800, you wrote:

>I'm just wondering how can I read up more on data mining on Telco
>aspects.
>Are there any sites in the Internet that I should take a look at ?
>Or is
>there any good books on this topic ?  Thanks very much.
>cheers,
>Swee Leong

Swee Leong, the following is the only book I've read on the subject of
your interest. It may not have the depth you maybe looking for,
however,
if you are already familiar with the teleco industry then other DM
sources may answer other questions.

Data Warehousing and Data Mining for Telecommunications
By Mattison, Rob
Published by Artech House