Re: DM: Looking for examples of Data Mining applications.

From: eric
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:12:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Hyunjoo,

If you send an empty message with "s*bscribe" to agent@gordianknot.com you will activate a free subscription to Gordian Institute's newsletter list. Beyond curriculum announcements for Gordian, each release of the newsletter contains three or four informative application-based articles written by information modeling experts. You will receive back-issues to 98Q1 when you subscribe. I hope you find the newsletters useful.

- Eric King

<List Admin. Note: if you use the word "s*bscribe" near the top of your message, it will be interpreted as a s*bscribe command and will be bounced from posting to the list. I therefore put in the asterisk above. --- Just FYI. Dorothy Firsching>

"Hyunjoo Kim" <kim2@ews.uiuc.edu> on 09/13/99 09:20:39 PM