DM: Pharmaceutical companies - use of data mining technologies

From: Mike Cates
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

I am a member of a group of four graduate business students at
the University of Texas at Arlington.  We are looking for references,
case
studies, journal articles, etc. on the application of data-mining
technologies
by pharmaceutical companies for the purposes of product development,
marketing, sales forecasting, production scheduling, quality control,
cost containment, etc.  We would appreciate any specific references
to information of this nature.  Thank you.

Mike Cates (MikeC@corphealth.com)