DM: Would like to hire a data warehouse/mart SQL programmer

From: Mon, Donald
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

All:

We are Catholic Healthcare West, one of the largest healthcare systems in the US. At the present time, we have a staff opening for a SQL programmer to help us develop a regional data warehouse. The person should be experienced in Oracle, but we may be interested in someone who knows SQL databases with UNIX experience. Knowledge of healthcare industry preferable. Location is Pasadena, CA. Please send your resumes to bagamali@chw.edu.

Donald T. Mon, PhD
Information Officer for Management Information & Decision Support
Catholic Healthcare West
1700 Montgomery St.
Suite 300
San Francisco, CA  94111-1024

(415) 438-5659  Phone
(415) 613-2958  Cellular
(415) 438-5724  Fax
dmon@chw.edu

Thought for the day:
"Crooked things may as stiff and inflexible as straight, and men may
be as
positive in error as in truth."  John Locke (1632-1704)