Re: DM: Software suggestion for clickstream data mining?

From: Ronny Kohavi
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:22:42 -0800

Scott Nicholson wrote:

 > Does anyone have a suggestion for good software to aid
 > in clickstream analysis?  I'm looking for something
 > that goes beyond the typical analysis and provides
 > pathways of clicks, allowing the grouping of customers
 > by what they tend to look at.

Blue Martini Software provides clickstream analysis
as part of the micro-marketing module.
This includes both a collector at the application server level,
which provides significant additional information to weblogs,
plus the data mining and reporting that is needed.
www.bluemartini.com

Accrue (with NeoVista) collects information from weblogs
and by sniffing communications.  I see that they responded already.

Finally, last year at KDD there was a web usage analysis workshop
    http://wum.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/~myra/WEBKDD99/
and this year there will probably be another one on this very topic.

   -- Ronny

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0