DM: Help for the predictive model for customer's attrition

From: yamakak
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:27:17 -0500

Hello!

I would like to send this to the mailing list  for help of  PhD my
dissertation.  I would like to get information, like articles, papers,
softwares, books, and any others, for carrying out the CUSTOMER ATTRITION
for the financial marketing analysis.  I am going to build the predictive
model using to analyze customer retention.   For example, the data
warehouse database we have, induces the decision tree to find the
relationship between the length of retension and customer's other
informaiton (geographical info, age, and so forth)....   Hopefully I will
use the decision tree approach.    If possible, please let me also have an
idea about the predict accuracy.

Thanks in advance
Kay Yamakawa

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com