DM: References on DM in Fault Detection ?

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:49:52 -0500

(I have forwarded it to the list. /Dorothy Firsching)

Can we forward the following information request to the DM list please ?

Is anyboding out there working directly in the field who could help out
Bogdan please ?

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Michael

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Goebel on 21/02/2000 02:45