RE: DM: Association

From: Gilberto Sotolongo_Aguilar
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:48:08 -0500

Bogdan,

I think you coul try Viscovery SOMine; it is good for your needs.

Best regards

Gilberto Sotolongo
The Finlay Institute
Havana, Cuba

Eudaptics Software GmbH
Hauptstra=DFe 99, A-4232 Hagenberg, Austria
Tel: +43 7236 3343 388
Fax: +43 7236 3769
Office Vienna: +43 2245 2489
Email: office@eudaptics.co.at