DM: PolyAnalyst seminar in Indianapolis, IN

From: Sergei Ananyan
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:08:35 -0000

Megaputer Intelligence and SAIC seminar

FIELD WORK WITH POLYANALYST
Profiting from data

1:30 ­ 3:30 PM, March 3, 2000
SAIC office
8720 Castle Creek Parkway, #300
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Megaputer Intelligence invites IT officers, data analysts, database
marketers and all interested parties to a new seminar “Field work with
PolyAnalyst”. This FREE seminar is for those who want to master new
technological capabilities for making informed and optimal business
decisions. The discussion of algorithms will be illustrated by a series of
real world examples distilled from previous Megaputer consulting projects.
We will outline analytical projects carried out for one of  the largest two
national insurance companies (cross-sell analysis), a national communication
service provider (response modeling), and the largest Swedish distributor of
electrical equipment, Asea Skandia (market basket analysis).

We will demonstrate the best ways for attacking problems encountered every
day by data analysts in the corporate world with the broad arsenal of tools
offered by PolyAnalyst. We will trace the complete business intelligence
cycle from data selection and manipulation, to machine modeling, and to
finalizing business decisions based on the results of data analysis.
Finally, we will be happy to answer your questions and discuss your project
after the seminar, aiming to provide you with hints and guidance best suited
for your data analysis project.

The following unique machine learning algorithms will be covered:
· Symbolic Knowledge Acquisition Technology (SKAT)
· GMDH-Neural Net hybrid
· Non-traditional Market Basket Analysis algorithm
· Find Dependencies
· New type of clustering algorithm
· Fuzzy-logic classification
· Nearest Neighbor- Genetic Algorithms hybrid

The new Megaputer training course opens a set of seminars outlining the
foundations and real world applications of unique machine learning
algorithms currently featured by PolyAnalyst (tm). A short introduction to
our new Semantic Text Analysis technology will be provided as well. To
deliver these seminars Megaputer teamed up with SAIC (www.saic.com), which
hosts the first seminar in Indianapolis.

More information about Megaputer and evaluation copies of the software can
be found at www.megaputer.com. For the seminar registration please call
(812) 325-3026 or (317) 585-4784.

--
Yours,

Sergei Ananyan
Megaputer
Tel: (812) 325-3026,  Fax: (812) 339-1646
Please visit our website http://www.megaputer.com

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0