Re: DM: 30th EABCT CONGRESS GRANADA 2000 (SPAIN)

From: Warren Sarle
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:35:47 -0500 (EST)

The number 30 expressed in Roman numerals is considered obscene by
the Microsoft Outhouse email program. Hence, many people who use
Outhouse will not receive the original message if they have turned
on the option to delete obscene email. Some companies set this option
on by default. Hence I would suggest resending this message using
"30th" as in the subject line that I edited below.

 > From: "IEANET" <aepc@ieanet.com>
 > Subject: DM: 30th  EABCT CONGRESS GRANADA 2000 (SPAIN)
 > Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:03:55 +0100
 >
 > Dear Colleague,
 >
 > We are very pleased to inform you that 30th CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN
 > ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOURAL & COGNITIVE THERAPIES will take place in
 > Granada, Spain, in September 26-28 of 2,000.
 >
 > The European Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Therapies (EABCT)
 > with more than 12,000 members, is the largest cognitive behavioural
 > association in the world.  This Congress returns to Spain after a 30-year
 > absence;
 > as such, we believe that this is a great opportunity to showcase the
 > current status of behavioural and cognitive therapies in Spain to the rest
 > of Europe
 > and indeed the world.
 >
 >   The Congress is being organised by the Spanish Association of
 > Behavioural  Psychology of Spain (AEPC for its Spanish
initials).  Spanish and
 > English  are the official languages of the Congress, which we hope will
 > increase
 >   participation from speakers of both languages.
 >
 >   We encourage you to check the program at our web site at
 >   http://www.aepc.ieanet.com, As you will see, luminaries such as
 > A.Kazdin,  M.Mahoney, S. Haynes, L. Beutler, D. Barlow, O. Gonalves, and
many
 > others  have confirmed their participation in the program.  This congress
 > presents  a unique opportunity for you to interact and engage in a dialogue
 > with
 > the most renowned experts in the field.  On behalf of the Scientific
 > Committee, we
 >   encourage you to submit proposals in any of the three types of format
 >   available (Symposium, roundtable discussions and posters.  We would
 > like  to see a significant participation from all over the world and hope to
 > count  with your input.  To this end, we have extended the deadline for
 >   submission of proposals until April 30th of 2,000,
 >
 >   We would appreciate your support in getting students to register and
 >   participate in all the activities being organised around the congress.
 >   All participants including students should take advantage of the
 > Congress  being in Spain and enjoyed its monuments, history, climate, and
 > above
 > all an  excellent scientific program and workshops.   We have made
tremendous
 >   efforts to augment the participation of students by way of a
 > dramatically reduced  registration fee of 90 Euros.
 >
 >   We hope to see you, your colleagues, and students in Granada in
 > September.
 >
 >   Best wishes,
 >
 >   Juan Carlos Sierra
 >   President of the Scientific Committee of the EABCT-2000
 >
 >   Note:  All the relevant information concerning registration, proposals
 >   (extended to April 30th), tourist information and the Social program
 > can be accessed via the Internet at  http://www.aepc.ieanet.com
 >
 > Congress Secretariat: EABCT-2000
 > Apartado de Correos 3.061
 > 18080 Granada