Re: DM: Data Mining's Definition!

From: Franklin Wayne Poley
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:11:25 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:27:17 +0530
From: dgoel@hss.hns.com
To: datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com
Subject: Re: DM: Data Mining's Definiton!

>How about this one?
>Finding rules of the game knowing the moves of the game.

The game, according to the "Brain Builder Group" is all knowledge on the
web. The moves will be made once they have what amounts to a "general data
mining program" installed in their massively parallel computer. It will be
ready to make those moves when they have taught it natural human language
(These guys think BIG!). See http://www.hip.atr.co.jp/~degaris/
Now what if they can combine that with a later model Honda Humanoid?
If you don't run it in Election 2012, I'll see what I can do here in BC.
See "Machine Psychology: and the politics of everyday robots",

http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex/Machine-Psychology.htm
(And Elections BC thought I was joking about registering a
"Robopolitics" party!).
FWP.

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0