Re: DM: Datamining in Internet...

From: Pablo Ibarra Casals
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:05:48 -0300

Hello,
         Does anyone knows something about datamining in the world wide web
architecture?, the idea is download information (maybe structural
information) about a knowledge domain (i.e. literature) and apply technics
to this data.
Many people tell me about Webmining, but all information I founded in this
topic is about web logs and customers tends. I don't want apply data mining
just in the content of web pages, I want apply this ones in the
architecture, viewing the net like a graph.

I would like to know any experiences or results on this matter.

Thanks a lot in advance, the suggestions are welcome.
Sincerely,
Pablo.

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0