DM: Special Issues of JASS journal

From: Nikitas Assimakopoulos
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:55:15 +0300
    We extend our sincere apologies if this announcement
     would disturb your inbox with multiple copies of it.

Journal of Applied Systems Studies
        Methodologies and Applications for Systems Approaches
                          ' JASS '

                    http://www.unipi.gr/jass/

JASS announces that the following Special Issues have been scheduled :

          "Challenges Facing General Systems in Practice"
          "Creative Processes in Natural and Human Systems"
          "Distributed Multimedia Systems with Applications"
          "Applications of Electronic Commerce Systems"
          "WEB Information Systems Applications"
          "Industrial Applications of Multi-Agent and Holonic Systems"
          "Anticipating the Effects of the Year 2000 Problem"

If you are interested in the above special issue titles  AND  for the
current issues, please visit  JASS  web site.
For submission of papers and special issue proposals consult the "Aims &
Scope" of  JASS.

[...]

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0