DM: Call For Papers

From: H. Mark Hubey
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:31:53 -0400

http://www.csam.montclair.edu/~iccit2001/cfp.html

 > The International Conference on Computing and Information Technologies
(ICCIT'2001) will be held October 12th, 2001 at Montclair State University,
Upper Montclair, New Jersey, USA. The ICCIT'2001 is a forum for academics,
computer and information scientists, engineers and applied mathematicians
to share, exchange views and ideas on computing sciences and computer
technology and to present their current and future work to the scientific
and technical community.

 > The ICCIT'2001 Conference is organized for the 25th anniversary of the
computer science department and is sponsored by the MSU/CSAM/CS,
co-sponsored by the World Scientific and Engineering Society (WSES), in
co-operation with the (ACM?), (IEEE?), XXXXX
 > Montclair State University is located in northern New Jersey, USA, just
14 miles from New York City. It is New Jersey's largest comprehensive
university and the second largest educational institution in the state.

 >  PAPER SUBMISSION AND FORMAT
 >
 >     * Send three copies of the paper by regular mail, or
 >     * Attach your paper to an e.mail, having the following formats:
 >          o [ *.doc ] Microsoft Word Format
 >          o [ *.pdf ] Portable Document Format
 >          o [ *.ps ] Postscript Format
 >
 >  PAPER STYLE
 >
 >  The style of your manuscript should be single-column, up to six pages
including figures and references. Use the templates provided in the paper
submission section.
 >  All the accepted papers for oral presenation and for the poster
sessions will be published in the conference proceedings.

--
Regards, Mark
/\/\/\/\/\....I love humanity. It's people I can't stand...../\/\/\/\/\

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0