Re: DM: about Quest Synthetic Data Generation Code

From: Yves Bastide
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:58:34 +0200
< List manager note:  Please send the attachment directly to
Grace, and not to the list.  If others want it, please request it
directly from Yves Bastide. The list management software
does not gracefully handle attachments like this, and not
everyone wants to receive them, anyway.

.... Attachment deleted.

/Dorothy Firsching>

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 01:48:36AM +0800, Grace wrote:
 > hi, dear all,
 >
 > I a freshman in data mining and I am doing some experiments=20
 > of aossociation rules mining, I use the dataset created by=20
 > Quest Synthetic Data Generation Code as a benchmark,=20
 > I compile that code on IBM AIX, but there are several errors,
 > Does anyone has this problem? What mistakes do I make or something I =
 > lost...
 > thanks a lot.

[error messages snipped]

Attached is a patch I used to compile without warning using GCC.
A bit crufty, but should work...

Hope this help.

 > regards,
 > Grace