DM: Special Issue of JASS journal

From: Nikitas Assimakopoulos
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:06:41 +0300
    We extend our sincere apologies if this announcement
     would disturb your inbox with multiple copies of it.

Journal of Applied Systems Studies
        Methodologies and Applications for Systems Approaches
                          ' JASS '

                    http://www.unipi.gr/jass/

JASS announces that the Special Issue on  "Virtual Organizations and
E-Commerce Applications"  has been scheduled.

If you are interested in the above special issue title  AND  for the
current issues, please visit  JASS  web site.
For submission of papers and special issue proposals consult the "Aims &
Scope" of  JASS.

logo Copyright © 1998-2000 Nautilus Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0