DM: References wanted!

From: Zhiwei Fu
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:49:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, as a graduate student in the field of data mining and knowledge
discovery, have developed some programs dealing with large data sets,
from both number of observations and number of variables perspectives.
I have tested the program on some relatively small data sets, which
assumes
only hundreds of records and about 20 variables. The results seem
very
promising in discovering knowledge based on those experiements.

Now I am trying to extend the program to real large data sets, but
could
not find a fair size data set(s), say several MBs data sets, invloving
fair size of records and variables. Thus, I am turning to you for