Re: DM: DM Software Vendors

From: Tjen-Sien Lim
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:16:24 -0400 (EDT)
You can visit www.kdnuggets.com for a list of data mining vendors.

--
Tjen-Sien Lim                (608) 262-8181
Dept. of Statistics          limt@stat.wisc.edu
Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison   http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~limt
1210 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53706

   From: "Thomas Bradley" <tabradley@hotmail.com>
   Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 07:51:02 PDT
   Sender: owner-datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com

   Hi,

   Does anyone know where I can get a (sourced) list of the Top 5
data
   mining software vendors?

   I'm an IT student doing a dissertation on data mining and would
like to
   give a profile of the top data mining software vendors and their
   products.

   Thanks in advance,

   Thomas Bradley