DM: RE: Research assistance

From: #DING YING#
Date: Thu Dec 16 13:07:00 1999

Two books are recommendable:

Westphal, Christopher R. (Christopher Ralph), Data mining solutions: methods
and
tools for solving real-world problems. New York: Wiley, c1998.

Berson, Alex. Data warehousing, data mining, and OLAP. New York:
McGraw-Hill, 1997.

Good luck
yingding
Research Scholar
School of Applied Science
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore