DM: RE: Research assistance

From: Helberg, Clay
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:35:21 -0600

There is obviously widespread interest in this topic. Therefore I would like
to recommend the following. Responders to the query, will you please post
your responses to the full list, so all can see them? (This is a good rule
in general, since when one person asks a question, there are almost always
others who want to know as well.)

Also, Deepak, will you please make a commitment to post a summary of
to you, but please repeat it since apparently many readers did not see it
the first time.) That way everyone will get to read the responses, and there
will be no need for anyone to send any more of these "me too" messages.

(If you feel you *must* get yourself personally included in the response
list, please send the email directly to Deepak and NOT to the entire DM
list.)

Thank you.

								--Clay

Clay Helberg                           http://www.execpc.com/~helberg/