DM: Help for "Churn Prediction" ...

From: debashish.chakravarty
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:04:06 +0530

Hello All:

I would really appreciate any help from from you in terms of letting me know
various data models for carrying out the CHURN PREDICTION for a telecom service
providing company. If possible please let me also have an idea about the
performances of the models ...

Thanks in advance ...
Debashish Chakravarty.
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0