DM: RE: Help for "Churn Prediction" ...

From: Pedroarias Diego
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:28:42 -0300
I'd like to receive this information also. Thank you very much.

Diego Pedroarias

List Manager Note:  Rather than another round of "I want that too"
messages, let's just follow the approach of posting answers to
the list unless they start to get overwhelming, in which case the
original requestor should volunteer to compile a summary and
then post the summary to the list.

Thanks! /Dorothy Firsching, list manager

Dorothy Firsching ---Direct No. (703) 284-8352
The LEADS Corporation
1110 N. Glebe Road, Suite 800
Arlington, VA 22201
Main # (703) 524-0099  Fax (703) 524-7747

Dorothy.Firsching@leadscorp.com
http://www.leadscorp.com

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0