Re: DM: Data Mining Course

From: Gordon Linoff
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:45:43 -0500

It is not exactly a university course, but through SAS, we offer a three-day
course called "Customer Relationship Management Through Data Mining."  If this
is of interest to you, check out the SAS web page, or find a link from our web
page, http://www.data-miners.com.

--gordon
Gordon S. Linoff, Founder
Data Miners, Inc.
gordon@data-miners.com

Mac Johnstone wrote:

 > Hello All:
 > Does anyone know of a data mining university course that is offered via
 > distance learning?  None of the universities here in Raleigh, NC -- NC
 > State, Duke, and UNC -- have such a course.
 >
 > I have a Masters from NCSU and have taken basic courses in statistics and
 > machine learning.  I have read widely and studied DM.  Now I need practical
 > knowledge from someone with experience, especially in results interpretation
 > and in using multiple tools to analyze a problem.
 >
 > I would appreciate your input.
 >
 > Mac Johnstone

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0