DM: RE: DM :Making newsgroup for DM in usenet?

From: T.S. Lim
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:17:45 -0700

 >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:04:30 -0400 (EDT)
 >From: "Amit Seth" <edataminer@hotmail.com>
 >To: <datamine-l@nautilus-sys.com>
 >
 ><200004031149.HAA20021@server10.quality.org>
 >Subject: DM: Re: DM :Making newsgroup for DM in usenet?
 >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:11:17 -0700
 >
 >An internet news group already exists for data mining at:
 >
 >http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/datamining
 >
 >Do we really need another newsgroup ???
 >
 >-Amit.

Can't distinguish between a public USENET newsgroup and a private Yahoo!
Club? Must be a newbie to Internet and the Web. :)

Creating a new USENET newsgroup is a hassle. IMHO, creating a bulletin
board would be easier and more productive. You can control the board better
against spammers and abusers. Yahoo! Club datamining is such a bulletin
board although I hate it since the user interface doesn't allow threading
and you must be registered with Yahoo! first.

Get paid to write review! http://recursive-partitioning.epinions.com

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0