Re: DM: Data Mining Software Market and Data Mining Vendor's Market Share

From: Dr. Jen Que Louie
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 15:52:23 -0400

You may find that information at Two Crows Corporation <
http://www.twocrows.com/index.htm> a consulting firm specializing in
knowledge discovery and data mining. They also publishes in-depth reports
on data mining.

Dr. Jen Que Louie
Nautilus Systems, Inc.
3867 Alder Woods Court
Fairfax, VA  22033-2441
(703) 385-8582 (voice)
(703) 385-4857 (FAX)
jqlouie@nautilus-systems.com
http://www.nautilus-systems.com

At 12:41 AM 4/4/00 , DR. JOHN CHEH wrote:
 >I am working on a research paper on data mining. And I would very much
 >appreciate anyone to post the source document reference or Web site that
 >has the breakdown information of data mining software market into each
 >data mining vendor's market share percentage.
 >
 >I look forward to hearing from you.
 >
 >John Cheh

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0