Re: DM: Web Mining

From: Alexey Tsymbal
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:18:52 +0300

Hello,

Thank everybody for valuable comments about WebMining.
I have found also a very interesting survey article
"Web Mining: Information and Pattern Discovery on the World Wide Web"
by Robert Cooley, Bamshad Mobasher, & Jaideep Srivastava.

http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~mobasher/webminer/survey/survey.html

It is not so new, but anyway the survey is very interesting.

Sincerely,
Alexey.

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0