DM: AW: Datasets for testing webmining algorithms

From: Neeb Hans-Peter
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 11:09:11 +0200

We are also interested having access to free clickstream datasets to
increase evaluation activities.

Hans-Peter Neeb

Siemens Business Services
SBS FS D CRM Data Warehouse/ Data Mining
Lyoner Strasse 27       Postfach 71 07 61
D-60528 Frankfurt       D-60497 Frankfurt

Phone   +49 69 6682 - 1444
Fax     +49 69 6682 - 1829
Mobile 0172 - 524 99 44

E-Mail  hans-peter.neeb@ffm2.siemens.de