Re: DM: Performance of collaborative filtering algorithms

From: iparsa
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:08:20 -0400
Larry, please check-out Hal Varian's site on collaborative filtering.

      http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/resources/collab/

It's by far the best resource I know (it may be slightly outdated
by now.) Also there was a SIGIR workshop on this. You can
find additional information in URL:

      http://www.cs.umbc.edu/~ian/sigir99-rec/summary.html

There was also a workshop in AAAI some year's ago.
You can find that in AAAI's vook store. There is also a mailing list
on collaboartive filtering. You can also follow the threads
through Hal's site.

Regards,

Ismail Parsa
Epsilon