DM: RE: Software suggestion for clickstream data mining?

From: Paul Jobling
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:33:56 -0000

My company, WhiteCross Systems, provides ASP services in customer and
clickstream analysis to e-business companies in the UK and USA. We have a
full suite of products and services that start with the assembly of an
analytic database from web logs and customer data. Tools such as our
WX/ExplorationStudio can then be used to provide clustering, profiling and
segmentation by behavior. (ExplorationStudio was developed in partnership
with Angoss for mining very large, complex databases). Our customers range
from start-up e-business operations to a major ISP and portal site.