DM: CFP: Special Issue on Rough Sets

From: User Zhong
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:10:09 +0900 (JST)
[Apologies if you receive this more than once]

                     CALL FOR PAPERS

        A Special Issue of International Journal of
        Applied Mathematics and Computer Science on

            "Rough Sets and Their Applications".

Dear Colleagues,

We are preparing a special issue of the International Journal of
Applied Mathematics and Computer Science on

     "Rough Sets and Their Applications".

The aim of this special issue is to present the current state of the
research in the area of rough sets. The special issue will be oriented
towards both theoretical and applications aspects of rough sets.

We are inviting you to prepare an article as well as comprehensive
surveys for the forthcoming issue.

SCHEDULE
~~~~~~~~
Submission deadline of the completed paper: June 1, 2000
Notice of acceptance: November 1, 2000
Final paper: February 1, 2001
Publication: 2001

Please submit your papers to one of the guest editors.  Electronic
submission of postscript version of a paper is encouraged.

We are looking forward to your participation in our special issue of
the International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
on "Rough Sets and Their Applications".

Sincerely,

Guest Editors

Professor Jerzy Grzymala-Busse
Dept. of Electrical Eng. and Computer Sciences
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045, U.S.A.
Email: jerzy@cs.ukans.edu

Professor Roman W. Swiniarski
Dept. of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7720, U.S.A.
Email: rswiniar@sciences.sdsu.edu

Professor Ning Zhong,
Dept. of Computer Science and Sys. Eng.
Yamaguchi University
Tokiwa-Dai 2-16-1, Ube 755-8611, Japan
Email: zhong@ai.csse.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp

Professor Wojciech Ziarko
Department of Computer Science
University of Regina
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4S 0A2
Email: ziarko@cs.uregina.ca

Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
* Professor  Jozef Korbicz                             *
* Dept. of Robotics and Software Engineering           *
* Technical University of Zielona Gora                 *
* ul.Pogorna 50    E-mail: J.Korbicz@irio.pz.zgora.pl  *
* 65-246 Zielona Gora,  http://www.pz.zgora.pl         *
                    Phone: (+48 68) 328-24-22           *
*                                  324-72-95           *
* P o l a n d      Fax:   (+48 68) 325-46-15           *

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0