Re: DM: Data Mining Course

From: Mac Johnstone
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:50:27 -0800

Hello All:
I had a couple of requests to share what I found.  The information below is
in addition to the messages posted to the forum in reply to my question.

The only university courses I found were at the University of East Anglia in
the UK.  They have courses offered over the web and at concentrated seminars
at the university.  See http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/PGStudy/mscke.html.

The following were sent as suggestions, although they are neither university
courses nor distance learning.
Salford systems has a course in their product, MARS,
http://www.salford-systems.com
SAS has several courses at their Dallas training facility that use their
product, Enterprise Miner,
http://www.sas.com/service/edu/courses/dmem_out.html

Mac

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com