Re: DM: Data Mining Software Market and Data Mining Vendor's Market Share

From: Werner E. HELM
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:55:29 +0200
Hi Gregory,

I suspect that  90 % of the people on DM/nautilus-list are strongly
interested in that figures.
Could you perhaps let us know when you learn about  1999's market shares,
maybe SPSS and SAS being included ?

Thanks in advance, Werner.

At 20:10 04.04.00 -0400, you wrote:

 >See http://www.idagroup.com/v1n1801.htm
 >for 1997 market estimate by Gartner (about 40m overall).
 >
 >I expect that for 1999 the market size is much, much larger if you include
 >relevant
 >ecommerce and personalization software.
 >
 >Yours,
 >         Gregory
 >At 06:02 PM 4/4/2000 +0100, Sarabjot S. Anand wrote:
 >  >
 >  >I would like to get my hands on such info too.
 >  >Sarab
 >  >

Email: firschng@nautilus-systems.com
Mail converted by MHonArc 2.2.0