DM: Re: Web Mining

From: sarabjots
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:49:24 +0100

Hi Alexey,
You may want to apply for Marie Curie Web Mining Fellowships available at
Mineit Software Limited (www.mineit.com) and the University of Ulster. These
fellowships provide you with an opportunity to train from between 3 months
to a year at the EU Centre for Web Mining based in Northern Ireland. The
training includes taught courses at the University and commercial experience
at Mineit. Fellows need to be registered for a PhD degree in an EU member
state. To apply for the fellowship, send me your CV.
Regards,
Sarab
Sarabjot S. Anand
Technology Development Director